Katie found some very cute Drink Markers in the dollar section at Target, but of course, I see crafty little things like this as Creative Memories projects! So, quick, before you have guests over: customize, print, cut, label.
To make your own Drink Markers:
1. Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting the CM file. Download the file and open it in Storybook. (For some reason, I couldn’t attach it to this post.)
2. Ungroup the Drink Markers and change the patterns and colors as desired. This is what they could look like if you use the Holidazzle Digital Kit.
3. Print on cardstock.
4. Cut out the small circle in the middle first. I used CM’s 3.75” circle pattern from the Custom Cutting System with the blue blade on the inside circle of the pattern and using the larger black printed circle as a placement guide.
5. Cut out the outside of the drink marker. I used the 5.75” circle pattern with the blue blade on the inside circle of the pattern and using the smaller black printed circle as a placement guide. Alternately, you can simply cut out the markers by hand.
7. Slice the line, label and you’ll be sure that everyone will drink from their own glass!